Established in 1958, Crown Paints (Kenya) PLC has grown to a company with an annual turnover of KSH. 8.6 billion in 2019, producing 2.4 million litres of paint per month and employing over 1,000 staff members. It is listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange and has regional operations in Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. Crown Paints is the most innovative paint company in East Africa, providing tailor-made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world-class after-sales support.
The company’s offerings are enhanced by international brand partnerships that collectively provide the most comprehensive product range in the region. Crown Paints has the most extensive dealer network in Kenya in both semi-urban and rural areas, including depots and Crown Décor World showrooms countrywide.
The firm also possesses the most significant number of computerized tinting machines in the market, which can dispense a range of over 6,000 shades in minutes, providing customers with a higher colour range and unparalleled convenience. Award-winning and superior service from knowledgeable, well trained and customer-focused staff enriches the consumer experience.
We provide valuable insights and technical know-how from project planning, interior design, colour scheming or product selection to purchase to after-sales support. The company’s diversified range of quality-driven, innovative products and services remains the first choice for homeowners, painters, architects and professionals for over 60 years.
Company contact info
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
- Ladies in Red. Radiant Nancy Millar Tournament & Prize Giving Ceremony at Karen Country Club - Capital Lifestyle - Capital FM Kenya
Ladies in Red. Radiant Nancy Millar Tournament & Prize Giving Ceremony at Karen Country Club - Capital Lifestyle Capital FM Kenya
- The sub-Saharan African cities with the fastest Internet - Techpoint Africa
The sub-Saharan African cities with the fastest Internet Techpoint Africa
- Kenyan field salesforce solution Solutech has built a presence in 8 African countries - Disrupt Africa
Kenyan field salesforce solution Solutech has built a presence in 8 African countries Disrupt Africa
- Small companies lead in price gains at exchange - Business Daily
Small companies lead in price gains at exchange Business Daily
- OGADA & NJOYA - Kenya’s 2022 General Election: A Biting Cold Wind Against Our Colonial Nakedness - The Elephant
OGADA & NJOYA - Kenya’s 2022 General Election: A Biting Cold Wind Against Our Colonial Nakedness The Elephant
- High costs cut firms' earnings - Business Daily
High costs cut firms' earnings Business Daily