Established in 1958, Crown Paints (Kenya) PLC has grown to a company with an annual turnover of KSH. 8.6 billion in 2019, producing 2.4 million litres of paint per month and employing over 1,000 staff members. It is listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange and has regional operations in Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. Crown Paints is the most innovative paint company in East Africa, providing tailor-made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world-class after-sales support.
The company’s offerings are enhanced by international brand partnerships that collectively provide the most comprehensive product range in the region. Crown Paints has the most extensive dealer network in Kenya in both semi-urban and rural areas, including depots and Crown Décor World showrooms countrywide.
The firm also possesses the most significant number of computerized tinting machines in the market, which can dispense a range of over 6,000 shades in minutes, providing customers with a higher colour range and unparalleled convenience. Award-winning and superior service from knowledgeable, well trained and customer-focused staff enriches the consumer experience.
We provide valuable insights and technical know-how from project planning, interior design, colour scheming or product selection to purchase to after-sales support. The company’s diversified range of quality-driven, innovative products and services remains the first choice for homeowners, painters, architects and professionals for over 60 years.
Company contact info
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
- Bituminous Coatings Market Insights With Upcoming Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2028 | Henkel Polybit, Sika Malaysia, MC Bauchemie, CR Laurence - The Shotcaller
Bituminous Coatings Market Insights With Upcoming Trends, Opportunities and Forecast to 2028 | Henkel Polybit, Sika Malaysia, MC Bauchemie, CR Laurence The Shotcaller
- Longest-serving CEOs in NSE firms revealed - Business Daily
Longest-serving CEOs in NSE firms revealed Business Daily
- Crown Paints: Kenya's Leading Paint Manufacturer Unveils Granite Finish Paint for Multiple Surfaces - Marcopolis
Crown Paints: Kenya's Leading Paint Manufacturer Unveils Granite Finish Paint for Multiple Surfaces Marcopolis
- Crown Paints worry over high production costs as it unveils Granite finish paint for multiple surfaces - Citizen TV
Crown Paints worry over high production costs as it unveils Granite finish paint for multiple surfaces Citizen TV
- Kenya: Royal Nairobi to Host KPA Golf Tourney - AllAfrica.com
Kenya: Royal Nairobi to Host KPA Golf Tourney AllAfrica.com
- Crown Paints earnings increase by 34 percent - Business Daily
Crown Paints earnings increase by 34 percent Business Daily