Nairobi Securities Exchange
The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), established in 1954 as Nairobi Stock Exchange, is the leading stock exchange in East Africa.
NSE Listed Companies.
Forex Heat Map
- Toyota unveils new 2022 Tundra pickup truck with new hybrid engine
- Op-ed: Will China's President Xi’s big bet pay off?
- Evergrande collapse could have a 'domino effect' on China's property sector, AllianceBernstein says
- Elon Musk mocks President Biden after SpaceX completes first all-civilian mission
- Stock futures dip after Dow notches three straight losing weeks for first time in 2021
Nairobi Securities Exchange
NSE Licensed Stock brokers
Stockbrokers offer a service which gives retail and institutional investors the opportunity to buy and sell company equities. Stockbrokers can either trade shares on a stock exchange or over-the-counter. This will be determined by where they can find the best price and liquidity.
- There are different services a stockbroker can provide at a commission (fee):
- Advisory service where the broker recommends which stocks an investor should trade (buy or sell).
- Execution only service involves the stockbroker completing trade orders submitted by the investor.
- Discretionary service where the stockbroker undertakes the entire trading process on behalf of the investor. The broker manages every aspect of the investor’s account.
- Stockbrokers in Kenya are regulated by Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
Global broker Securities Africa opens Kenya office Stock broking and financial services firm, Securities Africa Group, has launched a Kenyan subsidiary. Securities Kenya Ltd has been licensed by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) and admitted as a trading participant at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The group is a member of the global financial services firm Altree Financial Group, which has affiliatets in New York, London, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Lagos and Bermuda. Securities Africa MD Michael Barnes on Thursday said with Kenya being the largest and most liquid regional market, it is an important entry point into the East African market. Establishing an on-the-ground platform in Kenya has always been a core consideration for Securities Africa. We are excited at the growth potential within the region and particularly Kenya, said Mr Barnes. The firm said it intends to position itself as the top brokerage by leveraging its local network of corporations, institutions, sovereign and retail investors. Securities Africa Kenya CEO Anthony Munyiri said: We have a focused business plan that not only intends to have a major impact on the Kenyan capital markets, but across the African capital markets as a whole. We believe that it is a very opportune time for Securities Africa Kenyas entry into the Kenyan capital markets, said Mr Munyiri. Source: Business Daily Africa
In Kenya, EFG Hermes has an on-the-ground team of talented brokers and analysts to provide global institutional clients brokerage services backed by award-winning emerging and frontier market research. The Firm’s presence in Kenya serves as an East African hub for access to and coverage of neighboring markets. EFG Hermes Kenya was established in 2017. Orbit Place, Westlands Road Nairobi, Nairobi 00623, KE
Mara Rd. Upper-hill P.O Box 44599-00100, Nairobi Kenya Mainline (Switchboard) +254 20 2884000 Customer Care Contact Tel: +254 20 2884444 Mobile: +254 711 056444/+254 732 156444
Value Creation Our relevance as a Group lies in our ability to create long-term value for our stakeholders and investors, provide differentiation while also increasing our own capitals.
African Alliance Kenya Investment Bank Limited - Asset Management Physical address 4th Floor Kenya Re Towers Upper Hill Off Ragati Road Postal address PO Box 27639 Nairobi 00506
16th floor JKUAT Building, Kenyatta Avenue, P.O. Box 13714 – 00800, Nairobi, Kenya Telephone: +254(0) 20 2277 000: Mobile: +254(0) 777 333 000: WhatsApp +254(0) 793 333 000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org