BAT has a long history and rich heritage in Kenya. We’ve been around since 1907 and been listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange since 1969. Over the years, we have evolved into one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies and we are proud of our history and excited about the opportunity to write an exciting new chapter in our success story.
Our heritage – and the foundation of our success – is in cigarettes. We believe our company has more than stood the test of time because we’ve always excelled at anticipating and meeting the preferences of our traditional consumers, adult smokers. Today, consumers’ desires and tastes are evolving, new technologies are emerging, while societal attitudes are changing. These changes are providing us with new opportunities we could not previously have imagined.
While cigarettes will be at the core of our business for some time to come, we aim to generate an increasingly greater proportion of our revenues from products other than cigarettes and thereby reduce the health impact of our business.
By building on our strong foundations, our purpose is to create A Better Tomorrow for all our stakeholders. Our Business involves activities ranging from the growing of tobacco leaf to the distribution and sale of finished tobacco products and nicotine products without tobacco. All our operations are underpinned by responsible and sustainable practices.
Company contact info
08 Likoni Road, Industrial Area
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
Nairobi Securities Exchange – NSE
MANUFACTURING & ALLIED INDUSTRY
- British American Tobacco falls Friday, underperforms market - MarketWatch
British American Tobacco falls Friday, underperforms market MarketWatch
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Potential Recovery for British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BTI) Investors - TipRanks
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Potential Recovery for British American Tobacco p.l.c. (BTI) Investors TipRanks
- Asset Writedowns Shake Investor Confidence: BAT and Curro's Financial Missteps Unveiled - BNN Breaking
Asset Writedowns Shake Investor Confidence: BAT and Curro's Financial Missteps Unveiled BNN Breaking
- BTI Investors Have Opportunity to Lead British American Tobacco p.l.c. Securities Fraud Lawsuit - PR Newswire
BTI Investors Have Opportunity to Lead British American Tobacco p.l.c. Securities Fraud Lawsuit PR Newswire
- Investors who lost money on British American Tobacco p.l.c.(BTI) should contact Levi & Korsinsky about pending Class ... - PR Newswire
Investors who lost money on British American Tobacco p.l.c.(BTI) should contact Levi & Korsinsky about pending Class ... PR Newswire
- Standards of Business Conduct - British American Tobacco
Standards of Business Conduct British American Tobacco