Britam was listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) on September 2nd 2011. It has over 25,000 shareholders. Investor Relations is a strategic management function that integrates finance, communication, marketing, the Capital Markets Act compliance and listing rules adherence to enable effective two-way communication between Britam, the financial community, and other constituencies, which ultimately contributes to a company’s securities achieving fair valuation on the NSE. The department is devoted to handling inquiries from shareholders, investors, buy side and sell side analysts as well as others who might be interested in the Britam share.
Company contact info
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
- AfricInvest raises Sh47bn for regional investments - Business Daily
AfricInvest raises Sh47bn for regional investments Business Daily
- Here is how to estimate fair value of stock before buying - Business Daily
Here is how to estimate fair value of stock before buying Business Daily
- Equity Group invests Sh400m in insurance division - Business Daily
Equity Group invests Sh400m in insurance division Business Daily
- Corporates and start-ups to link in the UK led initiative - The Star, Kenya
Corporates and start-ups to link in the UK led initiative The Star, Kenya
- SA business group unhappy with rise of Zimbabwean expats - Bulawayo24 News
SA business group unhappy with rise of Zimbabwean expats Bulawayo24 News
- Britam rolls out Sh100 travel insurance in partnership with Bonfire Adventures - Capital FM Kenya
Britam rolls out Sh100 travel insurance in partnership with Bonfire Adventures Capital FM Kenya