Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA)
Retirement Benefits Authority Rahimtulla Tower, 13th Floor, Upper Hill Road, Opp UK High Commission. P.O. Box 57733 - 00200 Nairobi, Kenya.
Experience & Activities
Retirement Benefits Authority is mandated to:
- Regulate and supervise the establishment and management of retirement benefits schemes.
- Protect the interests of members and sponsors of retirement benefits Sector.
- Promote the development of the retirement benefits sector.
- Advise the Cabinet Secretary, National Treasury on the national policy to be followed with regard
- to retirement benefits industry.
- Implement all government policies relating to the industry.