Which Industry are you looking for?
An industry is a branch of an economy that produces a closely related set of raw materials, goods, or services.
Companies In Kenya
A public company is a company whose ownership is organized via shares of stock which are intended to be freely traded on a stock exchange or in over-the-counter markets
Authorised Stock Brokers in Kenya
Francis Drummond & Company LimitedN.S.E Listed broker
- Establishment of the Nairobi Securities Exchange.
- Sponsoring broker for listing of several Companies in the NSE Co-sponsoring broker for the Uchumi Supermarkets Rights Issue
- Establishment of the Dar Es Salaam Stock Exchange
- Syndication in local projects such as Longonot Place
- Co-sponsoring broker of the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) IPO.
- Phone: +254 (724) 256815 +254 (20) 3318689 +254 (20) 3318690
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faida Investment Bank LtdStock Broker
- Phone: 020 7606026-37
- Email: email@example.com
Suntra Investment Bank LtdN.S.E Listed broker
Suntra Investments Limited is an agent of the Nairobi Securities Exchange. We are a leading Adviser and Sponsoring Stockbroker in many Public Offerings, Rights Issues, Private Placement of shares and Bonds by the Government and various Companies.
- Phone: +254 (0) 724 257024 +254 (0) 733 222216
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBG SecuritiesStock Broker
- exemplary service to our customers,
- up-skilling our people,
- delivering a superior rate of return to our shareholders.
- We are committed to making a real difference to financial services in Africa and other emerging markets.
- We will ensure long-term sustainability by harmonising the needs of our customers, our people and our shareholders and by being relevant to the societies in which we operate.
- Phone: +254 20 363 8080
- Email: email@example.com
Old Mutual Securities Ltd
Dyer & Blair Investment Bank LtdStock Broker
Market pioneer established in 1954, Dyer & Blair has been a pivotal player in the development and transformation of the local and regional capital markets through being a founder member of the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), the Uganda Securities Exchange (USE) in 1997 and the Rwanda Stock Exchange (RSE) in 2011. For nearly 25 years from 1966, Dyer & Blair was solely responsible for compiling the NSE 17 Share Index until the NSE Secretariat assumed the responsibility in 1990.
- Phone: 0709930000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org