Since it’s listing in 2012, on the alternative market segment (AIMS) segment of the NSE, Longhorn has embarked on various initiatives whose ultimate objective is to democratize knowledge by taking the lead in offering various innovative learning solutions. With the changing demands and needs of the publishing market Longhorn Publishers has had to adapt to both stay ahead of the market while anticipating market needs and respond to consistently changing market needs.
Longhorn Publishers was the first publisher to fully digitize all titles and make them available on various platforms like Worldreader, eKitabu, Kytabu, and Amazon. We have recently signed a deal (Smart Learner) with Samsung East Africa to deliver eBooks pre-loaded in the Samsung Tablets to be distributed to schools in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania via Longhorn’s platform.
The Company is also developing its own proprietary e-learning platforms in order to continue to offer choice, variety and convenience to our consumers. In order to respond to and engage with our customers more directly in an increasingly interactive market, Longhorn Publishers maintains an active presence on the internet and on various social media platforms.
Company contact info
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
Nairobi Securities Exchange – NSE
COMMERCIAL AND SERVICES INDUSTRY
- Kiarie Kamau is new Kenya Publishers Association chairman. - James Murua
Kiarie Kamau is new Kenya Publishers Association chairman. James Murua
- Kenya: NSE eyes stakes in East Africa stock exchanges - african markets
Kenya: NSE eyes stakes in East Africa stock exchanges african markets
- Kenya: Co-op Bank net profit jumps 52% to Sh16.5 billion - african markets
Kenya: Co-op Bank net profit jumps 52% to Sh16.5 billion african markets
- Rosier times for Kenya’s post-Covid economy despite election jitters: analysts - The East African
Rosier times for Kenya’s post-Covid economy despite election jitters: analysts The East African
- John Kibunga: From Squatter to Billionaire NSE Investor - Kenyans.co.ke
John Kibunga: From Squatter to Billionaire NSE Investor Kenyans.co.ke
- National Bank of Kenya exits Nairobi bourse this week - african markets
National Bank of Kenya exits Nairobi bourse this week african markets