Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited (Kenya Re) is the oldest Reinsurer in Eastern and Central Africa. It was established through an Act of Parliament in December 1970 and commenced business in January 1971.
Kenya Re’s core activity is providing reinsurance services for most classes of business.
Since its inception, Kenya Re has progressively and consistently continued to provide reinsurance services to more than 265 companies spread out in over 62 countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia.
Kenya Re is committed to offering world-class reinsurance service. In 2004, the Corporation made an effort to benchmark its services with international standards by subjecting itself to a rating process by an International rating Agency, A. M Best. It was rated B (Fair). The Corporation has successfully maintained this rating to date.
Company contact info
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
Nairobi Securities Exchange – NSE
- Kenya Re net profit rises 15pc to Sh3.62bn - Capital FM Kenya
Kenya Re net profit rises 15pc to Sh3.62bn Capital FM Kenya
- Kenya Re net profits increase to Sh3.62 billion. - The Star Kenya
Kenya Re net profits increase to Sh3.62 billion. The Star Kenya
- Kenya-Re full year net profit up 15pc to Ksh 3.6B - Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
Kenya-Re full year net profit up 15pc to Ksh 3.6B Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
- The 50 Over 50 List Of Africa's Female Powerhouses - Forbes Africa
The 50 Over 50 List Of Africa's Female Powerhouses Forbes Africa
- Moody's Ranks Pan-African Insurer, ATI, Outlook As Positive - Taarifa News
Moody's Ranks Pan-African Insurer, ATI, Outlook As Positive Taarifa News
- IFRS 17 financial reporting standards are good for the insurance ... - HapaKenya
IFRS 17 financial reporting standards are good for the insurance ... HapaKenya