The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act.
The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank’s Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
The Bank went public and was listed on December 22nd 2008.
Company contact info
P O BOX 48231 - 00100
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
Nairobi Securities Exchange – NSE
- Top 10 Money Market Funds On Account Of Effective Annual Rate - Soko Directory Team
Top 10 Money Market Funds On Account Of Effective Annual Rate Soko Directory Team
- NSE sheds Sh294 billion in a month as foreigners flee - Business Daily
NSE sheds Sh294 billion in a month as foreigners flee Business Daily
- Cabinet approves law protecting Sacco depositors' funds - The Star, Kenya
Cabinet approves law protecting Sacco depositors' funds The Star, Kenya
- Co-op Bank injects $3.2m into South Sudan unit - The East African
Co-op Bank injects $3.2m into South Sudan unit The East African
- Saccos to share Sh3.8b Co-op Bank dividend cheque - The Standard
Saccos to share Sh3.8b Co-op Bank dividend cheque The Standard
- Kingdom taps Sh20bn CBK funds for lending - Business Daily
Kingdom taps Sh20bn CBK funds for lending Business Daily