The CIC group has for more than three decades shouldered the risks of Kenyans by providing flexible Insurance and financial services built around their needs. With time, we have innovatively created customized products that have cemented our position as a trusted insurance and financial services provider. Our positioning is simplified and captured in our tagline “We Keep Our Word” reinforcing our commitment to the market.
In 2012 the group won The Annual Insurance Claims Settlement Award for consistently paying our claims on time and was also recently listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). With a compounded annual growth rate of 62% in the past 5 years, our unique M-Bima product has seen us emerge as leading providers of micro-insurance in Kenya.
With a total of 3,878 shareholders and a capital base of Ksh 2.1 billion and 1.3 Million clients, the group ranks among the most successful and fastest insurance company in Kenya and the leading co-operative insurer in Africa. We are also targeting to expand operations in the East and Central parts of Africa.
Company contact info
(020) 282 3000
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!
- Emma Thomson: The Big C - COVER
Emma Thomson: The Big C COVER
- Technology key in uptake of insurance - The Star, Kenya
Technology key in uptake of insurance The Star, Kenya
- Breckenridge Insurance Adds Two Experienced Underwriters To Team - Insurance Journal
Breckenridge Insurance Adds Two Experienced Underwriters To Team Insurance Journal
- Xi Jinping Scrutinizes Chinese Financial Institutions’ Ties With Private Firms - The Wall Street Journal
Xi Jinping Scrutinizes Chinese Financial Institutions’ Ties With Private Firms The Wall Street Journal
- Professional Insurance Agents: Announces 2021-2022 officers at Engage 2021 - Wisbusiness.com
Professional Insurance Agents: Announces 2021-2022 officers at Engage 2021 Wisbusiness.com
- Noles on the Rise in USTFCCCA Polls - Seminoles.com
Noles on the Rise in USTFCCCA Polls Seminoles.com